Like all USA 501(c)(3) non-profits, the Conservancy files an annual Form 990 and, as a non-profit in the State of New York, files an annual CHAR-500 with New York State. Below, Conservancy makes available these filings for public inspection, in reverse chronological order:
- Fiscal Year 2016 (from 2016-03-01 through 2017-02-28)
- Fiscal Year 2015 (from 2015-03-01 through 2016-02-29)
- FY 2015 Federal Form 990 (PDF)
- FY 2015 New York State CHAR-500 (PDF)
- FY 2015 Independent Auditor's Report (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2014 (from 2014-03-01 through 2015-02-28)
Our FY 2016 ends on 2017-02-28. Our annual filings will be due with the USA Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and New York State on 2017-07-17, but we expect to apply for the automatic three-month extension which will set the deadline to 2017-10-16. At that time, depending on whether we are still awaiting information from other parties, we may need to apply for the IRS' permitted second extension, which would extend the deadline to 2018-01-16.